Citrus Salad with Ginger
- Yield: 2 Servings
Ginger is credited with aiding digestion, improving circulation, and even protecting against motion sickness.
- 2 oranges
- 2 small grapefruit
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar or evaporated cane juice
- Using a sharp knife, cut away the outer rind and white membrane of both the oranges and grapefruits. Section the citrus by cutting along the longitudinal membranes. Peel and slice banana and kiwi into 1/4 inch rounds
- Place the prepared fruit in a bowl. Add the ginger and sweetener.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1/2 hour before serving.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Course: Dessert